Thursday 21 July 2011

Charged the Battery, Walked Outside, Looked through the Lens, and Fell in Love.

Alright! So I'm not sure about you but I have really been thinking lately how this all got started up so fast! One minute I am writing out my Santa List and the next I am launching a business! Never saw this coming! I've always been attracted to photography but never thought I would become a photographer. It all happened a little like this...

On Christmas Day 2010, I recieved my first DSLR Camera as a present. I immediately charged the battery, walked outside, looked through the lens, and fell in love. From there on out I took pictures or everything and everyone that would let me. Now I have request, reffereals, bookings, and very happy client reports almost everyday!

My very first  shoot was of my older sister Leah Kristina Ray on Christmas Day 2010... Now please keep in mind that this was my VERY FIRST shoot and that I had no idea what I was doing but anyways here is one of my favorites.

Now I am onto much bigger and better things and am building up my prop and equipment selection everyday! Within just a few months people were asking to pay me to capture their special moments! What an honor for me! Seriously! Anyways this is my latest shoot I did out in Sparwood of a girl i graduated with and her darling daughter :).

It makes me so incredibly happy to have such good feedback from clients and so I set up this blog so that after a shoot I can put a little tidbit up about the client, the shoot, and the overall experience as well as a sneak peak without facebook downgrading the quality of the images! Now this doesn't mean I won't be using facebook because let's be honest... It is the BEST way to keep in touch with all my clients at one time. I am very excited to start using this blog more and more and giving you all the awesome experiences and the behind the scene details of my new dream.

Thanks for Reading! E-mail me at beckyjeanphotography@hotmail.com for bookings!

No comments:

Post a Comment